One of the things I’ve learned about myself is that although I love to keep a lot of stuff on hand, I don’t always use it. I now have a nice organized system with labeled drawers and such – very handy – but will I ever get to use that Hall Effect sensor? What about that 8-Bit Shift Register?
Anyway, I got some cool stuff in the mail today.
- A Raspberry Pi 3
- The LCD controller I’d mentioned in this post
- A Neopixel FeatherWing (for my non-WiFi Feathers)
- A small touch screen for a Raspberry Pi
- Some small breadboards
- More mini-vibration motors
- And some haptic motor controllers for the vibration motors I’m working with (I have plans, mua-ha-ha-ha.)
On to some fun!